Sunday, February 12, 2017

We don't have to redefine who and what we are to meet the ever changing world!

Modern Life, The hustle and bustle too maintain and posses ever more presence,fortune and material possessions, Goals such as above diminish the value of ones experience as a soul moving through this plain, However perspective draws these goals into life on a level that can enhance ones experience.

Years settle the restless heart and allow's one to enjoy  life's everyday little things such as an unexpected conversation or an unusually good cup of coffee, as we march to a beat uncertain on today's globe we miss out on what patience and virtue can offer us.

Over the years I've learned to slow down pay attention and savor the little things that in my youth were seemingly a wast of my time and aggravating to my restless soul.

Like Friendships and Love relationships they are so important to the health and well being of an individual, Taking the time to experience a soft touch and Kind words from those who genuinely care about you is vital to good health,

Taking time for self is also imperative to well-being and self-security,

I often find myself awake in the early Am, I take time to make myself a pot of coffee just the way I like it, hit the shower then I'm out in the back yard having a cup of coffee with the wild rabbits and there babies, I sit down in the wet grass and ponder life, My life, I breath in the crisp morning air and give thanks for another day, I scroll through my history and reset my thinking to accommodate a peaceful and productive Day ahead.

Sometimes I sleep in, In the past I've been so angry with myself for wasting half the day sleeping, but Now I wake and understand this is what the body needed, I say to myself This is my time weather I wake at 4:Am or 11:Am nothing is a wast of my time.

I experience everything a-new every day I wake and never forget to give thanks for a brand new day to enjoy! anger and discontent don't factor in any longer with my existence, hatred and contempt do not exist in my world, Ego and pride are a dim speck on my daily journey towards the perfection of the spirit, I am at peace!

When I come into contact with others, I strive to understand there perspective, I become blessing not advice. I don't judge or formulate opinions, I give!, I always Give of the peace in my life, I strive to understand in this light; that I may vary well be the answer to a prayer in the moment, so I attempt to become the blessings that were asked for, I approach everyday with the intention to make the gift of life redeemable not only to myself but to all I come into contact with,

Its not as hard as you may think, Yes! I run into many people with negative outlooks, angry demeanor and selfish intentions, but never does there position impact who and what I am and/or how I address the world around me.

I embrace Life first the rest is concomitant, I place experience and awareness above monetary gain, material passions  and position, I truly  love my fellow man, Mother earth and Nature, I embrace the Gift of life in all its forms and splendor, I take every moment Given to me and absorb its beauty no matter how seemingly insignificant it may seem, To me It was always meant to be.

We don't have to redefine who and what we are to meet the ever changing world!

Peace be with you all! Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment